Home » Probability workshop: 2010 PIMS Summer School in Probability.
Summer Graduate School
Probability workshop: 2010 PIMS Summer School in Probability.
June 21, 2010 - July 10, 2010
U. Washington and Microsoft Research
Krzysztof Burdzy (University of Washington),
Zhenqing Chen (University of Washington),
Christopher Hoffman (University of Washington),
Soumik Pal (University of Washington),
Yuval Peres ( University of California, Berkeley)
For further information please visit the following link PIMS homepage
The 2010 Pacific Institute for the Mathematical Sciences (PIMS) Summer
School in Probability will be held at the University of Washington and
1. Exchangeable Coalescents - Jean Bertoin
2. Random surfaces and quantum gravity - Scott Sheffield
3. Dirichlet Form Theory and Invariance Principle - Zhenqing Chen
4. Scaling Limits and SLE - Gregory Lawler
5. Mixing Times of Markov Chains - Eyal Lubetzky, Yuval Peres and David Wilson
Please visit the web site,
for additional information, including
abstracts and syllabi of all courses.
Please use the following e-mail address to contact
the organizers: email@example.com
Funding & Logistics