Summer Graduate School
|Location:||Park City, Utah|
- Michael Brenner (Harvard University)
- Henry Cohn (Microsoft Research)
- Veit Elser (Cornell University)
- Daan Frenkel (University of Cambridge)
- Richard James (University of Minnesota Twin Cities)
- Robert Kohn (New York University, Courant Institute)
- Roman Kotecky (University of Warwick)
- Peter Palffy-Muhorray (Kent State University)
Please visit the PCMI workshop home page for further details on the subject and the format of the summer school.
- In addition to the nomination at MSRI, a separate PCMI Application is required to participate in this workshop.
- Due to the small number of students supported by MSRI, only one student per institution will be accepted.
For eligibility and how to apply, see the Summer Graduate Workshop homepage