> Microsoft Outlook Express
- Go to Tools, Accounts...
- Choose Add then Mail..., choose your display name then click Next.
- Type your e-mail address, which will be email@example.com (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org), click Next.
- Choose My incoming mail server is a IMAP server, in the box labeled Incoming mail server type webmail.msri.org, in the box labeled Outgoing mail (SMTP) server type webmail.msri.org click Next.
- Account name will be your username, you can enter your password here and check Remember password if you do not want to enter your password each time you log on (NOTE: This means anyone can log on if they have access to your computer). Do not select the box to Log on using Secure Password Authentication (SPA) Click Next.
- Select the finish button
- You will now see webmail.msri.org under the All tab. Select this by right clicking once on it. Then press the Properties button.
- Select the Servers tab. In the Outgoing Mail Server check the box for My server requires authentication and then click the Settings button. Select the option for Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
- Select the Advanced tab, There are two boxes that say This server requires a secure connection (SSL) select both boxes until they both have a check mark. Next to Outgoing mail(SMTP) enter in 465 into the box. Next to Incoming mail(IMAP) enter in 993 into the box. Click OK
- In the Internet Accounts window, click on Close
- It will now ask you if you would like to download folders from the mail server you added, choose Yes
- If you chose not to remember your password, it will now ask you for one
- A new window will appear called Show/Hide IMAP Folders click OK
- You should now be able to use your new account