> Microsoft Outlook
- Go to Tools, E-mail Accounts...
- Choose Add new e-mail account, click Next. Choose IMAP, click Next.
- Complete the User Information and Logon Information. Check the box named Remember Password to stop Outlook from prompting you for your password at the beginning of each new session. Enter webmail.msri.org for the Incoming mail server (IMAP) and Outgoing mail server (SMTP). Do not check the box to Log on using Secure Password Authentication (SPA).
- Click on More Settings. Select the General tab and give the new account a name (or leave the default "webmail.msri.org"). The name you choose will be used to identify the account in the All Mail Folders.
Go to the Outgoing Server tab. Check the box for My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and select Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
Now go to the Advanced tab.
Check both boxes that say This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL).
The box next to Incoming server (IMAP) should automatically change to 993, if not, make the change manually.
Change Outgoing Server (SMTP) from 25 to 465. Click Next, then click Finish.
- You should now be able to use your new account.