|To apply for Funding you must register by:||July 08, 2002 almost 11 years ago|
- Mark Adler (Brandeis University)
- Jinho Baik (Princeton University)
- Estelle Basor (California State Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo)
- Pavel Bleher (IUPUI)
- Albrecht Boettcher (Chemnitz University of Technology)
- Alexei Borodin (Clay Mathematics Institute)
- Anne Boutet de Monvel (Université de Paris 7 (Diderot))
- Yang Chen (Imperial College, London)
- Percy Deift (New York University, Courant Institute)
- Persi Diaconis (Stanford University)
- Freeman Dyson (Institute for Advanced Study)
- Janko Gravner (University of California, Davis)
- Alice Guionnet (École Normale Supérieure de Lyon)
- John Harnad (Université de Montreal and Concordia University)
- Alexander Its (IUPUI)
- Kurt Johansson (KTH - Kungl Tekniska Högskolan)
- Iain Johnstone (Stanford University)
- Ken McLaughlin (University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill)
- Motohico Mulase (University of California, Davis)
- Andrei Okounkov (University of California, Berkeley/Princeton University)
- Eric Rains (AT&T Laboratories)
- Alexander Soshnikov (University of California, Davis)
- Pierre van Moerbeke (Université Catholique de Louvain)
- Dan-Virgil Voiculescu (University of California, Berkeley)
To apply for funding, you must register by the funding application deadline displayed above.
Students, recent Ph.D.'s, women, and members of underrepresented minorities are particularly encouraged to apply. Funding awards are typically made 6 weeks before the workshop begins. Requests received after the funding deadline are considered only if additional funds become available.
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Rose Garden Inn. Reservations may be made by calling 1-800-992-9005 OR directly on their website. Click on Corporate at the bottom of the screen and when prompted enter code MATH (this code is not case sensitive). By using this code a new calendar will appear and will show MSRI rate on all room types available.
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Hotel Durant. Reservations may be made by calling 1-800-238-7268. When making reservations, guests must request the MSRI preferred rate. If you are making your reservations on line, please go to this link and enter the promo/corporate code MSRI123. Our preferred rate is $129 per night for a Deluxe Queen/King, based on availability.
Additional lodging options (short term housing page - Short-term-housing