This event has been cancelled.
|Registration Deadline:||March 24, 1995 over 22 years ago|
|To apply for Funding you must register by:||December 20, 1994 almost 23 years ago|
- Anne-Marie Aubert
- Henri Carayol
- James Cogdell
- Masaaki Furusawa (Osaka City University)
- Stephen Gelbart (Weizmann Institute of Science)
- Benedict Gross (Harvard University)
- Michael Harris (Institut de Mathématiques de Jussieu)
- Hervé Jacquet
- Dihua Jiang (University of Minnesota, Twin Cities)
- Naomi Jochnowitz
- Colette Moeglin (Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS))
- Stephen Rallis (Ohio State University)
- Michael Rapoport (Universität Bonn)
- Kenneth Ribet (University of California, Berkeley)
- Jon Rogawski
- Hubert Rubenthaler
- Peter Schneider (Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster)
- Joachim Schwermer
- Birgit Speh (Cornell University)
- Ulrich Stuhler
- Yakov Varshavsky (The Hebrew University of Jerusalem)
- Marie-France Vigneras (Université de Paris VII (Denis Diderot))
- Thomas Zink
To apply for funding, you must register by the funding application deadline displayed above.
Students, recent Ph.D.'s, women, and members of underrepresented minorities are particularly encouraged to apply. Funding awards are typically made 6 weeks before the workshop begins. Requests received after the funding deadline are considered only if additional funds become available.
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Hotel Durant. Reservations may be made by calling 1-800-238-7268. When making reservations, guests must request the MSRI preferred rate. If you are making your reservations on line, please go to this link and enter the promo/corporate code MSRI123. Our preferred rate is $129 per night for a Deluxe Queen/King, based on availability.
Additional lodging options (short term housing page - Short Term Housing