|Registration Deadline:||September 19, 2003 over 9 years ago|
|To apply for Funding you must register by:||August 31, 2003 over 9 years ago|
- David Aldous, University of California at Berkeley, Probability and Algorithms and Probability and Statistical Physics
- David Donoho, Stanford University, Mathematical, Computational and Statistical Aspects of Image Analysis I and II
- Dale Rolfsen, Knot Theory and 3-Manifolds: A Summer Graduate Program
- Richard Tapia, Math at Top Speed
- Sergey Yuzvinsky, University of Oregon, Hyperplane Arrangements and Applications I and II
To apply for funding, you must register by the funding application deadline displayed above.
Students, recent Ph.D.'s, women, and members of underrepresented minorities are particularly encouraged to apply. Funding awards are typically made 6 weeks before the workshop begins. Requests received after the funding deadline are considered only if additional funds become available.