Among those who have agreed to speak are:
- Leonard Adleman, University of Southern California
- Robert Bryant, Duke University
- S. Y. Cheng, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Jeremy Gray, Open University
- Brian Greene, Columbia University
- John Gage, Sun Microsystems
- Phillip A. Griffiths, Director, Institute for Advanced Study
- Richard Karp, UC Berkeley
- Tom Leighton, Akamai Technologies and MIT
- Isadore Singer, MIT
- S.T. Yau, Harvard University
To apply for funding, you must register by the funding application deadline displayed above.
Students, recent Ph.D.'s, women, and members of underrepresented minorities are particularly encouraged to apply. Funding awards are typically made 6 weeks before the workshop begins. Requests received after the funding deadline are considered only if additional funds become available.
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Rose Garden Inn. Reservations may be made by calling 1-800-992-9005 OR directly on their website. Click on Corporate at the bottom of the screen and when prompted enter code MATH (this code is not case sensitive). By using this code a new calendar will appear and will show MSRI rate on all room types available.
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Hotel Durant. Reservations may be made by calling 1-800-238-7268. When making reservations, guests must request the MSRI preferred rate. If you are making your reservations on line, please go to this link and enter the promo/corporate code MSRI123. Our preferred rate is $129 per night for a Deluxe Queen/King, based on availability.
Additional lodging options (short term housing page - Short-term-housing
|Sep 14, 2000||
|Sep 15, 2000||
|Sep 16, 2000||