|Registration Deadline:||January 12, 2001 over 16 years ago|
|To apply for Funding you must register by:||February 08, 2000 over 17 years ago|
- Mladen Bestvina (University of Utah)
- Noel Brady (University of Oklahoma)
- Martin Bridson (University of Oxford)
- Ruth Charney (Brandeis University)
- Mark Feighn (Rutgers University)
- Michael Handel (Lehman College)
- Geoffrey Mess
- Lee Mosher (Rutgers University)
- Joachim Rubinstein
- Michah Sageev (Technion---Israel Institute of Technology)
- Peter Scott
- Karen Vogtmann (University of Warwick)
- Kevin Whyte
- Daniel Wise
To apply for funding, you must register by the funding application deadline displayed above.
Students, recent Ph.D.'s, women, and members of underrepresented minorities are particularly encouraged to apply. Funding awards are typically made 6 weeks before the workshop begins. Requests received after the funding deadline are considered only if additional funds become available.
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Hotel Durant. Reservations may be made by calling 1-800-238-7268. When making reservations, guests must request the MSRI preferred rate. If you are making your reservations on line, please go to this link and enter the promo/corporate code MSRI123. Our preferred rate is $129 per night for a Deluxe Queen/King, based on availability.
Additional lodging options (short term housing page - Short Term Housing