|Registration Deadline:||November 17, 2017 about 1 month from now|
|To apply for Funding you must register by:||August 13, 2017 about 1 month ago|
|Location:||MSRI: Simons Auditorium, Atrium|
- Radoslaw Adamczak (University of Warsaw)
- Shiri Artstein (Tel Aviv University)
- Sergey Bobkov (University of Minnesota, Twin Cities)
- Sourav Chatterjee (Stanford University)
- Dario Cordero-Erausquin (University of Paris VI, France)
- Ronen Eldan (Weizmann Institute of Science)
- Apostolos Giannopoulos (National and Kapodistrian University of Athens)
- Alice Guionnet (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Michel Ledoux (University of Toulouse)
- Yin Tat Lee (University of Washington)
- Alexander Litvak (University of Alberta)
- Monika Ludwig (Technische Universität Wien)
- Jelani Nelson (Harvard University)
- Grigoris Paouris (Texas A & M University)
- Gilles Pisier (Texas A & M University)
- Oded Regev (New York University, Courant Institute)
- Konstantin Tikhomirov (Princeton University)
- Ramon Van Handel (Princeton University)
- Santosh Vempala (Georgia Tech)
- Artem Zvavitch (Kent State University )
This is the main workshop of the program "Geometric functional analysis and applications". It will focus on the main topics of the program. These include: Convex geometry, Asymptotic geometric analysis, Interaction with computer science, Signal processing, Random matrix theory and other aspects of Probability.Show less
Asymptotic geometric analysis
Interaction with Computer Science
Interaction with Probability
To apply for funding, you must register by the funding application deadline displayed above.
Students, recent Ph.D.'s, women, and members of underrepresented minorities are particularly encouraged to apply. Funding awards are typically made 6 weeks before the workshop begins. Requests received after the funding deadline are considered only if additional funds become available.
MSRI has a preferred rates at the Hotel Shattuck Plaza, depending on room availability. Guests can call the hotel's main line at 510-845-7300 and ask for the MSRI- Mathematical Science Research Institute discount. To book online visit this page. Click on "Promo/Corporate Code" at the top of the page and enter the code MSRI (this code is not case sensitive).
MSRI has preferred rates at the Graduate Berkeley, depending on room availability. Reservations may be made by calling 510-845-8981. When making reservations, guests must request the MSRI preferred rate. Enter in the Promo Code MSRI (this code is not case sensitive).
MSRI has preferred rates at the Berkeley Lab Guest House, depending on room availability. Reservations may be made by calling 510-495-8000 or directly on their website. Select "Affiliated with the Space Sciences Lab, Lawrence Hall of Science or MSRI." When prompted for your UC Contact/Host, please list Chris Marshall (firstname.lastname@example.org).
MSRI has a preferred rates at Easton Hall and Gibbs Hall, depending on room availability. Guests can call the Reservations line at 510-204-0732 and ask for the MSRI- Mathematical Science Research Inst. rate. To book online visit this page, select "Request a Reservation" choose the dates you would like to stay and enter the code MSRI (this code is not case sensitive).
Additional lodging options may be found on our short term housing page.