Summer Graduate School
|Location:||Park City, Utah|
- Michael Brenner (Harvard University)
- Henry Cohn (Microsoft Research)
- Veit Elser (Cornell University)
- Daan Frenkel (University of Cambridge)
- Richard James (University of Minnesota Twin Cities)
- Robert Kohn (New York University, Courant Institute)
- Roman Kotecky (University of Warwick)
- Peter Palffy-Muhorray (Kent State University)
Please visit the PCMI workshop home page for further details on the subject and the format of the summer school.
- In addition to the nomination at MSRI, a separate PCMI Application is required to participate in this workshop.
- Due to the small number of students supported by MSRI, only one student per institution will be accepted.
For eligibility and how to apply, see the Summer Graduate Workshop homepage
Keywords and Mathematics Subject Classification (MSC)
Primary Mathematics Subject Classification No Primary AMS MSC Secondary Mathematics Subject Classification No Secondary AMS MSC