|Registration Deadline:||May 06, 2022 6 months from now|
|To apply for Funding you must register by:||February 02, 2022 3 months from now|
|Location:||MSRI: Simons Auditorium, Atrium|
- Anna Miriam Benini (Università di Parma)
- Fabrizio Bianchi (Université de Lille)
- Xavier Buff (Université de Toulouse III (Paul Sabatier))
- Nguyen-Bac Dang (Université Paris-Saclay)
- Jeff Diller (University of Notre Dame)
- Kostiantyn Drach (Institute of Science and Technology Austria)
- Dzmitry Dudko (Stony Brook University)
- romain dujardin (LPSM)
- Núria Fagella (University of Barcelona)
- Charles Favre (École Polytechnique)
- Thomas Gauthier (École Polytechnique)
- Luciana Luna Anna Lomonaco (Institute of Pure and Applied Mathematics (IMPA))
- Sabyasachi Mukherjee (Tata Institute of Fundamental Research)
- Volodymyr Nekrashevych
- Rohini Ramadas (University of Warwick)
- Mitsuhiro Shishikura (Kyoto University)
This workshop will focus on complex dynamics in one and several variables. We will bring toghether experts in rational dynamics, transcendental dynamics, and dynamics in several complex variables in order to get new perspective and foster discussions in a warm and stimulating atmosphere. A special focus will be put on the interactions between one dimensional and higher dimensional complex dynamics, and on connections with adjacent areas of mathematics.Show less
maps in several complex variables
To apply for funding, you must register by the funding application deadline displayed above.
Students, recent Ph.D.'s, women, and members of underrepresented minorities are particularly encouraged to apply. Funding awards are typically made 6 weeks before the workshop begins. Requests received after the funding deadline are considered only if additional funds become available.
MSRI has a preferred rates at the Hotel Shattuck Plaza, depending on room availability. Guests can call the hotel's main line at 510-845-7300 and ask for the MSRI- Mathematical Science Research Institute discount. To book online visit this page. Click on "Promo/Corporate Code" at the top of the page and enter the code MSRI (this code is not case sensitive).
MSRI has preferred rates at the Graduate Berkeley, depending on room availability. Reservations may be made by calling 510-845-8981. When making reservations, guests must request the MSRI preferred rate. Enter in the Promo Code MSRI (this code is not case sensitive).
MSRI has preferred rates at the Berkeley Lab Guest House, depending on room availability. Reservations may be made by calling 510-495-8000 or directly on their website. Select "Affiliated with the Space Sciences Lab, Lawrence Hall of Science or MSRI." When prompted for your UC Contact/Host, please list Chris Marshall (firstname.lastname@example.org).
MSRI has a preferred rates at Easton Hall and Gibbs Hall, depending on room availability. Guests can call the Reservations line at 510-204-0732 and ask for the MSRI- Mathematical Science Research Inst. rate. To book online visit this page, select "Request a Reservation" choose the dates you would like to stay and enter the code MSRI (this code is not case sensitive).
Additional lodging options may be found on our short term housing page.