|Registration Deadline:||April 01, 2022 10 months ago|
|To apply for Funding you must register by:||January 28, 2022 12 months ago|
|Location:||MSRI: Simons Auditorium, Atrium|
- Kari Astala (University of Helsinki)
- Sourav Chatterjee (Stanford University)
- Zhen-Qing Chen (University of Washington)
- Julien Dubedat (Columbia University)
- Ewain Gwynne (University of Chicago)
- Nina Holden (ETH Zurich)
- Nam-Gyu Kang (Korea Institute for Advanced Study (KIAS))
- Antti Kupiainen (University of Helsinki)
- Peter Lin (State University of New York, Stony Brook)
- Joan Lind (University of Tennessee)
- Eveliina Peltola (Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn)
- Ellen Powell (University of Durham)
- Eric Schippers (University of Manitoba)
- Mikhail Sodin (Tel Aviv University)
- Karl-Theodor Sturm (Universität Bonn)
- Xin Sun (University of Pennsylvania)
- Amanda Turner (University of Lancaster)
- Wang Yilin (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
The aim of this workshop is to bring together researchers whose work contributes to the study of random structures that exhibit some form of conformal self-similarity. Notable examples include the Schramm-Loewner evolution SLE, the Brownian map and random trees, Liouville Quantum Gravity, and Conformal Field Theory. A particular focus will be the discussion of analytic tools needed to address the challenges arising from the often rough underlying sets and spaces.
random conformal geometry
self-similar random systems
conformal field theory
Liouville Quantum Gravity
Gaussian free field
To apply for funding, you must register by the funding application deadline displayed above.
Students, recent Ph.D.'s, women, and members of underrepresented minorities are particularly encouraged to apply. Funding awards are typically made 6 weeks before the workshop begins. Requests received after the funding deadline are considered only if additional funds become available.
MSRI has a preferred rates at the Hotel Shattuck Plaza, depending on room availability. Guests can call the hotel's main line at 510-845-7300 and ask for the MSRI- Mathematical Science Research Institute discount. To book online visit this page. Click on "Promo/Corporate Code" at the top of the page and enter the code MSRI (this code is not case sensitive).
MSRI has preferred rates at the Graduate Berkeley, depending on room availability. Reservations may be made by calling 510-845-8981. When making reservations, guests must request the MSRI preferred rate. Enter in the Promo Code MSRI (this code is not case sensitive).
MSRI has preferred rates at the Berkeley Lab Guest House, depending on room availability. Reservations may be made by calling 510-495-8000 or directly on their website. Select "Affiliated with the Space Sciences Lab, Lawrence Hall of Science or MSRI." When prompted for your UC Contact/Host, please list Chris Marshall (email@example.com).
MSRI has a preferred rates at Easton Hall and Gibbs Hall, depending on room availability. Guests can call the Reservations line at 510-204-0732 and ask for the MSRI- Mathematical Science Research Inst. rate. To book online visit this page, select "Request a Reservation" choose the dates you would like to stay and enter the code MSRI (this code is not case sensitive).
Additional lodging options may be found on our short term housing page.
Mar 28, 2022
Mar 29, 2022
Mar 30, 2022
Mar 31, 2022
Apr 01, 2022