This event has been cancelled.
|Registration Deadline:||March 24, 1995 over 26 years ago|
|To apply for Funding you must register by:||December 20, 1994 over 26 years ago|
- Anne-Marie Aubert
- Henri Carayol
- James Cogdell
- Masaaki Furusawa (Osaka City University)
- Stephen Gelbart (Weizmann Institute of Science)
- Benedict Gross (Harvard University)
- Michael Harris (Columbia University)
- Hervé Jacquet
- Dihua Jiang (University of Minnesota, Twin Cities)
- Naomi Jochnowitz
- Colette Moeglin (Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS))
- Stephen Rallis (Ohio State University)
- Michael Rapoport (Universität Bonn)
- Kenneth Ribet (University of California, Berkeley)
- Jon Rogawski
- Hubert Rubenthaler
- Peter Schneider (Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster)
- Joachim Schwermer
- Birgit Speh (Cornell University)
- Ulrich Stuhler
- Yakov Varshavsky (The Hebrew University of Jerusalem)
- Marie-France Vigneras (Université de Paris VII (Denis Diderot))
- Thomas Zink
To apply for funding, you must register by the funding application deadline displayed above.
Students, recent Ph.D.'s, women, and members of underrepresented minorities are particularly encouraged to apply. Funding awards are typically made 6 weeks before the workshop begins. Requests received after the funding deadline are considered only if additional funds become available.
MSRI does not hire an outside company to make hotel reservations for our workshop participants, or share the names and email addresses of our participants with an outside party. If you are contacted by a business that claims to represent MSRI and offers to book a hotel room for you, it is likely a scam. Please do not accept their services.
MSRI has preferred rates at the Hotel Shattuck Plaza, depending on room availability. Guests can call the hotel's main line at 510-845-7300 and ask for the MSRI- Mathematical Science Research Institute discount. To book online visit this page (the MSRI rate will automatically be applied).
MSRI has preferred rates at the Graduate Berkeley, depending on room availability. Reservations may be made by calling 510-845-8981. When making reservations, guests must request the MSRI preferred rate. Enter in the Promo Code MSRI123 (this code is not case sensitive).
MSRI has preferred rates at the Berkeley Lab Guest House, depending on room availability. Reservations may be made by calling 510-495-8000 or directly on their website. Select "Affiliated with the Space Sciences Lab, Lawrence Hall of Science or MSRI." When prompted for your UC Contact/Host, please list Chris Marshall (email@example.com).
MSRI has a preferred rates at Easton Hall and Gibbs Hall, depending on room availability. Guests can call the Reservations line at 510-204-0732 and ask for the MSRI- Mathematical Science Research Inst. rate. To book online visit this page, select "Request a Reservation" choose the dates you would like to stay and enter the code MSRI (this code is not case sensitive).
Additional lodging options may be found on our short term housing page.