|Registration Deadline:||June 07, 2017 about 4 years ago|
|To apply for Funding you must register by:||February 01, 2017 over 4 years ago|
|Location:||MSRI: Simons Auditorium, Commons Room|
- Manjul Bhargava (Princeton University)
- Elena Fuchs (University of California, Davis)
- Adam Harper (University of Warwick)
- Alex Kontorovich (Rutgers University)
- Kaisa Matomäki (University of Turku)
- James Maynard (University of Oxford)
- Ritabrata Munshi (Indian Statistical Institute)
- Paul Nelson (ETH Zürich)
- Lillian Pierce (Duke University)
- Paul Pollack (University of Georgia)
- Andrew Pollack
- Will Sawin (ETH Zürich)
- Damaris Schindler (Universiteit Utrecht)
- Fernando Shao (University of Oxford)
- Akshay Venkatesh (Institute for Advanced Study)
- Melanie Wood (Harvard University; University of California, Berkeley)
- Trevor Wooley (University of Bristol)
- Matthew Young (Texas A & M University)
- Tamar Ziegler (The Hebrew University of Jerusalem)
This workshop will be focused on presenting the latest developments in analytic number theory, including (but not restricted to) recent advances in sieve theory, multiplicative number theory, exponential sums, arithmetic statistics, estimates on automorphic forms, and the Hardy-Littlewood circle method.
Multiplicative number theory
To apply for funding, you must register by the funding application deadline displayed above.
Students, recent Ph.D.'s, women, and members of underrepresented minorities are particularly encouraged to apply. Funding awards are typically made 6 weeks before the workshop begins. Requests received after the funding deadline are considered only if additional funds become available.
MSRI does not hire an outside company to make hotel reservations for our workshop participants, or share the names and email addresses of our participants with an outside party. If you are contacted by a business that claims to represent MSRI and offers to book a hotel room for you, it is likely a scam. Please do not accept their services.
MSRI has preferred rates at the Hotel Shattuck Plaza, depending on room availability. Guests can call the hotel's main line at 510-845-7300 and ask for the MSRI- Mathematical Science Research Institute discount. To book online visit this page (the MSRI rate will automatically be applied).
MSRI has preferred rates at the Graduate Berkeley, depending on room availability. Reservations may be made by calling 510-845-8981. When making reservations, guests must request the MSRI preferred rate. Enter in the Promo Code MSRI123 (this code is not case sensitive).
MSRI has preferred rates at the Berkeley Lab Guest House, depending on room availability. Reservations may be made by calling 510-495-8000 or directly on their website. Select "Affiliated with the Space Sciences Lab, Lawrence Hall of Science or MSRI." When prompted for your UC Contact/Host, please list Chris Marshall (email@example.com).
MSRI has a preferred rates at Easton Hall and Gibbs Hall, depending on room availability. Guests can call the Reservations line at 510-204-0732 and ask for the MSRI- Mathematical Science Research Inst. rate. To book online visit this page, select "Request a Reservation" choose the dates you would like to stay and enter the code MSRI (this code is not case sensitive).
Additional lodging options may be found on our short term housing page.
May 01, 2017
May 02, 2017
May 03, 2017
May 04, 2017
May 05, 2017