|To apply for Funding you must register by:||December 26, 2016 over 4 years ago|
|Series:||Hot Topic, Hot Topic|
|Location:||MSRI: Simons Auditorium, Atrium|
- Anton Alekseev (Université de Genève)
- Yves Andre (Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS))
- Jennifer Balakrishnan (Boston University)
- Spencer Bloch (Retired)
- Jim Conant (University of Tennessee)
- Benjamin Enriquez (Université de Strasbourg)
- Javier Fresán (ETH Zürich)
- Martin Gallauer (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Claire Glanois (Max-Planck-Institut für Mathematik)
- Richard Hain (Duke University)
- Geoffroy Horel (Université de Paris XIII (Paris-Nord))
- Annette Huber-Klawitter (Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg)
- Kiran Kedlaya (University of California, San Diego)
- Anton Khoroshkin (Higher School of Economics)
- Ding Ma (Duke University)
- Nils Matthes (Max-Planck-Institut für Mathematik)
- Deepam Patel (Purdue University)
- Julian Rosen (University of Michigan)
- Karen Vogtmann (University of Warwick)
- Kirsten Wickelgren (Duke University)
To apply for funding, you must register by the funding application deadline displayed above.
Students, recent Ph.D.'s, women, and members of underrepresented minorities are particularly encouraged to apply. Funding awards are typically made 6 weeks before the workshop begins. Requests received after the funding deadline are considered only if additional funds become available.
MSRI does not hire an outside company to make hotel reservations for our workshop participants, or share the names and email addresses of our participants with an outside party. If you are contacted by a business that claims to represent MSRI and offers to book a hotel room for you, it is likely a scam. Please do not accept their services.
MSRI has preferred rates at the Hotel Shattuck Plaza, depending on room availability. Guests can call the hotel's main line at 510-845-7300 and ask for the MSRI- Mathematical Science Research Institute discount. To book online visit this page (the MSRI rate will automatically be applied).
MSRI has preferred rates at the Graduate Berkeley, depending on room availability. Reservations may be made by calling 510-845-8981. When making reservations, guests must request the MSRI preferred rate. Enter in the Promo Code MSRI123 (this code is not case sensitive).
MSRI has preferred rates at the Berkeley Lab Guest House, depending on room availability. Reservations may be made by calling 510-495-8000 or directly on their website. Select "Affiliated with the Space Sciences Lab, Lawrence Hall of Science or MSRI." When prompted for your UC Contact/Host, please list Chris Marshall (firstname.lastname@example.org).
MSRI has a preferred rates at Easton Hall and Gibbs Hall, depending on room availability. Guests can call the Reservations line at 510-204-0732 and ask for the MSRI- Mathematical Science Research Inst. rate. To book online visit this page, select "Request a Reservation" choose the dates you would like to stay and enter the code MSRI (this code is not case sensitive).
Additional lodging options may be found on our short term housing page.
Mar 27, 2017
Mar 28, 2017
Mar 29, 2017
Mar 30, 2017
Mar 31, 2017