|Registration Deadline:||April 01, 2019 24 days ago|
|To apply for Funding you must register by:||December 10, 2018 5 months ago|
|Location:||MSRI: Simons Auditorium, Atrium|
- Dmytro Arinkin (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Bhargav Bhatt (University of Michigan)
- Hélène Esnault (Freie Universität Berlin)
- Laurent Fargues (Institut de Mathématiques de Jussieu)
- Lars Hesselholt (Nagoya University)
- Gijs Heuts (Universiteit Utrecht)
- Dmitry Kaledin (V. A. Steklov Institute of Mathematics)
- Jacob Lurie (Harvard University)
- Akhil Mathew (University of Chicago)
- Tony Pantev (University of Pennsylvania)
- Sam Raskin (University of Texas, Austin)
- Sarah Scherotzke (Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster)
- Peter Scholze (Universität Bonn)
- Vesna Stojanoska (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Georg Tamme (Universität Regensburg)
- Constantin Teleman (University of California, Berkeley)
- Gabriele Vezzosi (Università di Firenze)
- Kirsten Wickelgren (Georgia Institute of Technology)
This workshop will bring together researchers at various frontiers, including arithmetic geometry, representation theory, mathematical physics, and homotopy theory, where derived algebraic geometry has had recent impact. The aim will be to explain the ideas and tools behind recent progress and to advertise appealing questions. A focus will be on moduli spaces, for example of principal bundles with decorations as arise in many settings, and their natural structures.
Derived Algebraic Geometry
To apply for funding, you must register by the funding application deadline displayed above.
Students, recent Ph.D.'s, women, and members of underrepresented minorities are particularly encouraged to apply. Funding awards are typically made 6 weeks before the workshop begins. Requests received after the funding deadline are considered only if additional funds become available.
MSRI has a preferred rates at the Hotel Shattuck Plaza, depending on room availability. Guests can call the hotel's main line at 510-845-7300 and ask for the MSRI- Mathematical Science Research Institute discount. To book online visit this page. Click on "Promo/Corporate Code" at the top of the page and enter the code MSRI (this code is not case sensitive).
MSRI has preferred rates at the Graduate Berkeley, depending on room availability. Reservations may be made by calling 510-845-8981. When making reservations, guests must request the MSRI preferred rate. Enter in the Promo Code MSRI (this code is not case sensitive).
MSRI has preferred rates at the Berkeley Lab Guest House, depending on room availability. Reservations may be made by calling 510-495-8000 or directly on their website. Select "Affiliated with the Space Sciences Lab, Lawrence Hall of Science or MSRI." When prompted for your UC Contact/Host, please list Chris Marshall (firstname.lastname@example.org).
MSRI has a preferred rates at Easton Hall and Gibbs Hall, depending on room availability. Guests can call the Reservations line at 510-204-0732 and ask for the MSRI- Mathematical Science Research Inst. rate. To book online visit this page, select "Request a Reservation" choose the dates you would like to stay and enter the code MSRI (this code is not case sensitive).
Additional lodging options may be found on our short term housing page.
Mar 25, 2019
Mar 26, 2019
Mar 27, 2019
Mar 28, 2019
Mar 29, 2019