|Registration Deadline:||February 14, 2022 3 months ago|
|To apply for Funding you must register by:||December 01, 2021 6 months ago|
|Location:||MSRI: Simons Auditorium, Atrium|
- Anna Miriam Benini (Università di Parma)
- Araceli Bonifant (University of Rhode Island)
- Jack Burkart (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Vasiliki Evdoridou (The Open University)
- Núria Fagella (University of Barcelona)
- Nataliia Goncharuk (University of Toronto, Mississauga)
- Yan Mary He (University of Oklahoma)
- Scott Kaschner (Butler University)
- Sarah Koch (University of Michigan)
- Alexandra Kuznetsova (École Polytechnique)
- Leticia Pardo Simon (University of Manchester)
- Rohini Ramadas (University of Warwick)
- Raluca Tanase (Institute of Mathematics of the Romanian Academy)
- Rebecca Winarski (College of the Holy Cross; MSRI - Mathematical Sciences Research Institute)
This will be a hybrid workshop with in-person participation by members of the semester-long program. Online participation will be open to all who register.
This workshop will feature lectures on a variety of topics in complex dynamics, given by prominent researchers in the field, as well as presentations by younger participants. It precedes the introductory workshop and will preview the major research themes of the semester program. There will be a panel discussion focusing on issues particularly relevant to junior researchers, women, and minorities, as well as other social events. This workshop is open to all mathematicians.Show less
To apply for funding, you must register by the funding application deadline displayed above.
Students, recent Ph.D.'s, women, and members of underrepresented minorities are particularly encouraged to apply. Funding awards are typically made 6 weeks before the workshop begins. Requests received after the funding deadline are considered only if additional funds become available.
MSRI has a preferred rates at the Hotel Shattuck Plaza, depending on room availability. Guests can call the hotel's main line at 510-845-7300 and ask for the MSRI- Mathematical Science Research Institute discount. To book online visit this page. Click on "Promo/Corporate Code" at the top of the page and enter the code MSRI (this code is not case sensitive).
MSRI has preferred rates at the Graduate Berkeley, depending on room availability. Reservations may be made by calling 510-845-8981. When making reservations, guests must request the MSRI preferred rate. Enter in the Promo Code MSRI (this code is not case sensitive).
MSRI has preferred rates at the Berkeley Lab Guest House, depending on room availability. Reservations may be made by calling 510-495-8000 or directly on their website. Select "Affiliated with the Space Sciences Lab, Lawrence Hall of Science or MSRI." When prompted for your UC Contact/Host, please list Chris Marshall (firstname.lastname@example.org).
MSRI has a preferred rates at Easton Hall and Gibbs Hall, depending on room availability. Guests can call the Reservations line at 510-204-0732 and ask for the MSRI- Mathematical Science Research Inst. rate. To book online visit this page, select "Request a Reservation" choose the dates you would like to stay and enter the code MSRI (this code is not case sensitive).
Additional lodging options may be found on our short term housing page.
Feb 02, 2022
Feb 03, 2022
Feb 04, 2022