MSRI, now becoming the Simons Laufer Mathematical Sciences Institute (SLMath), brings together top researchers, as well as the next generation of outstanding young scholars, to explore deep unsolved problems in mathematical fields. We welcome corporate participation in our scientific programs which will drive the discoveries of tomorrow.
For more information about corporate partnerships and sponsor opportunities with SLMath, contact Ann Averitt, Director of Advancement and External Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (208) 221-1704.
Thank you to our 2022 Corporate and Foundation Sponsors
A list of sponsoring corporations and foundations is made available in February of each calendar year, comprising gifts made to MSRI / SLMath in the previous calendar year. This list is also published in the spring semester edition of our newsletter.
- Anonymous (4)
- The A & E Foundation
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
- Amazon Smile
- Arkay Foundation
- Della Pietra Family Foundation
- Della Pietra Foundation
- Firedoll Foundation
- Georgia Benkart Legacy Fund a Component Fund of the Madison Community Foundation
- The Guru Krupa Foundation
- The HAND Foundation
- Hitoss, LLC
- The Kelter Foundation
- Medtronic Foundation
- Meyer Sound Laboratories, Inc.
- Mosse Foundation for Education and the Arts
- Naren & Vinita Gupta Foundation
- National Science Foundation
- Pacific Journal of Mathematics
- Rona Holdings, LLC
- S. S. Chern Foundation for Mathematical Research
- Simons Foundation
- Svrcek Foundation
* Includes gifts made in 2022 to MSRI/SLMath Endowment Fund. Gifts to the endowment are carefully and prudently invested to generate a steady stream of income.